If you would like to receive news about Drummond Gold by email as soon as it is issued, please
click here to register.
Welcome to Drummond Gold
- The Company’s objective is to significantly increase its resources and reserves through the discovery and acquisition of gold and base metal deposits
- Drummond Gold Limited is an emerging gold and base metals mining company registered on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: DGO)
- Pursuing growth through exploration, acquisition, and early and sustained production.
Exploration activity in eastern Australia
Drummond Gold has substantial gold Resources in the well known Drummond Basin mineral province at the historic gold mining centre of Mt Coolon.
The recent addition of the Mount Cannindah Porphyry Copper and Gold Joint Venture (Mount Cannindah) near Rockhampton, Queensland and the Bendigo Region sediment hosted gold joint venture, Bendigo Region, Victoria have strengthened and diversified the Company’s exploration portfolio.
Mount Cannindah, Bendigo Region, and Drummond Basin (Mt Coolon) are being pursued as each represents an opportunity for a substantial extension to existing copper gold and gold mineralisation respectively. Drilling to test these extensions will be tested at Mount Cannindah subject to ground conditions.
Drummond Gold's exploration strategy is as follows:
- To explore for multi-million ounce gold deposits and / or large copper gold deposits, as extensions to existing mineralisation or under shallow cover; and
- To do so by exploring already recognised geological and mineral deposit environments.